My hope here is to keep my readers informed of all of my latest projects, get new ideas and feedback on the stories and books that I've already published, and just to connect with people that appreciate the value that reading has for kids. My goal is to inspire imagination, make people laugh, and hopefully change even just one life no matter in how small a way. I hope that you will follow me in my journey.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Globlins in the Garden!

OK, so now I'm almost ready to release my third book - Globlins in the Garden. It's a whimsical story about a little girl who gets to plant a new flower garden. But...the flowers all smell.."different".

Have you ever sniffed a flower that smells like.....pizza? or strawberries?

But something just wasn't right with these flowers. They seemed to move in strange and unnatural ways when no one was looking. Hmmm......

So stay tuned! I know you'll like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment